2nd Conference on Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CBPS)
April, 2019. Tijuana, Mexico
The 2nd Conference on Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CBPS) is an event that is organized annually in the Faculty of Chemical Sciences and Engineering, UABC, framed in the International Congress of Research Tijuana (CI2T), where all areas related to science and technology converge. (CBPS) aims to promote a community of exchange of ideas and experiences through courses, workshops and conferences, given by professionals with broad expertise to promote professional updating and dissemination of research in the biological-pharmaceutical sciences.
- Curricular update of the professionals of the biological-pharmaceutical sciences
- Provide a forum for the dissemination of research
- To promote the exchange of ideas and experiences among researchers
All submitted papers with be held under peer review before acceptance to the conference. Accepted papers will be either chosen for oral presentation or poster presentation, depending on the quality and contribution of submitted work. The destination of conference proceedings will be in Revista Aristas and in one of ECORFAN’s catalogue of Journals, for more details please go [here].
The Main Topics of CBPS 2019 are the following:
||Structural and Metabolic
||Nutrition and Nutrigenomics
||Cell Culture/Tissue Culture
||Food Science and Technology
and Drug Delivery
||Quality control and Clinical |
Call for tutorials
We invite you to submit tutorial proposals on all topics related to our main topics in CBPS 2019.
Tutorials may cover theoretical advances or practical applications. They should be between 4 to 8 hours in length and will be held on Wednesday and/or Thursday during the conference dates.
|Deadline for tutorial proposal:
||November 1st, 2018
|Notification of acceptance:
||November 15, 2018
||April 3-5, 2019
All tutorial proposals should include the following information
- Tutorial title, Name of speaker, Abstract (5-10 lines)
- A detailed outline of the topics to be presented, with a short description on each topic
- A description of the target audience and pre-requisites expected from participants
- A brief CV of the speaker indicating his/her background in the tutorial area
- Contact address, phone, e-mail, webpage of the speaker
- 6. Technical requirements (equipment, hardware, software, other)
- Up to two nights stay at hotel near conference venue, breakfast included (conference committee will book). For non-locals only.
- Lunch for up to two days
- Gala dinner
- Note: Note no other expenses will be covered by conference committee.
Please email tutorial proposals, in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com
Tutorials will be announced here at a later time.
- Carmen Jauregui Romo
- Jose Luis Sanchez Palacio
- Lilia A. Hurtado Ayala
- Hermelinda De la Cruz
- German Ibarra Molina
- Ayla Carolina Vea Barragán
- Saulo Andrade Rincón